Dunsky’s Demand Response Optimized Model (DROP™) is designed to help our clients accurately assess the technical, economic, and achievable potential for Demand Response strategies and programs in their jurisdictions. Utilities, governments and others leverage the power of DROP™ to:
- Define the technical, economic and achievable potential for a variety of demand response options across all market sectors;
- Segment the achievable potential by end-use, strategy (programs and others), sector or market vertical;
- Avoid double-counting by considering complex interactive effects and peak shifting impacts associated with the full array of potential DR measures;
- Define goals and constraints, including DR savings targets and budgets;
- Inform the design of specific programs, rate options or other initiatives;
- Assess a range of scenarios and potential outcomes to enable risk-aware decisions; and
- Develop business cases and strategies for capturing demand response opportunities.
Dunsky’s DR model takes a sophisticated approach to optimizing DR measures and strategies by applying empirical propensity curve, cost-effectiveness screening, and dynamic utility load shape adjustments. Our team of specialists further enhances the value of DROP™’s robust analytics with deep insights from our program design and evaluation practices.
DR is an increasingly critical component of efficient and clean energy systems. We invite you to ask us more about how DROP™ can provide you with reliable and credible results that can be counted on for planning, regulatory and policymaking purposes.