Spring has been a busy time for members of our Mobility team as they speak at and attend conferences across Canada and the US.
From Portland, to Detroit, to Fredericton, our team has shared insights on a range of topics, including how utilities can prepare for new loads from EVs, developing infrastructure to accelerate the electrification of medium and heavy-duty fleets, and best practices to scale EV-readiness in existing buildings.
We have been thankful to have had the opportunity to speak at:
- Forth Roadmap Conference (Portland, OR)
- AESP EVDX Event (Detroit, MI)
- Electric Autonomy EV & Charging Expo (Toronto, ON)
- New Brunswick Power Energizing Efficiency Conference (Fredericton, NB)
- Efficiency Canada Discover EE Webinar (online)
- Canadian Electric School Bus Alliance Pathways Report Launch (Montreal, QC)
In August, Managing Consultant Lindsay Wiginton will be discussing best practices in the development of EV-ready requirements for new and existing buildings at PLMA’s EV Symposium in Detroit. If you plan to be there, be sure to say hello!